SNF Compliance Self-Study Course - 4 CEUs!
Earn 4 CEU hours with MPA’s SNF Compliance Self-Study course!
***Approved for 4 hours of NAB CEUs***
It’s time to get your nursing home compliance and ethics program ready for future surveys!
Whether you are new to compliance or want to make sure you are ready to lead an Affordable Care Act Compliance and Ethics Program, MPA’s virtual self-study course can help. Sign up now and receive:
- Instant access to MPA’s virtual self-study course
- A digital 79-page step-by-step compliance program implementation guide
- A free compliance tool to accompany each lesson (see below)
- A 20% discount on MPA’s SNF Compliance Program (save $350)
- A one-one-one compliance consultation with Margaret Scavotto
- Part One: Guidance, Governance, Leadership, and Meetings
- Running time: 52:03
- Every good compliance program starts with strong leadership. Learn who should be leading your program and what they should do – and what meetings you need on the books to get your program up and running. We will also review Phase 3, OIG, and DOJ compliance requirements and how they fit together in one effective program.
- Free Tools: Compliance Committee Agenda & Minutes Form; Compliance Assessment for Board Involvement
- Part Two: Risk areas, Policies & Procedures, and Policy Distribution
- Running Time: 71:37
- Learn the ins and outs of nursing home risk areas, the policies you need to address them, and who should get those policies: Quality of care; Resident rights; Employee screening; Billing and claims submission; Cost reporting; Compliance Records; Kickbacks, inducements and self-referrals; HIPAA; Anti-supplementation; and Medicare Part D plan selection
- Free Tool: Code of Conduct
- Part Three: Training, Culture, and Communication
- Running time: 52:05
- Keep your compliance program effective with a strong culture of compliance! This course will talk about the who, what, and when of training, with an emphasis of going beyond training at-hire and annually. We will also address ways to keep communication lines open, including hotline management.
- Free Tool: 4 Monthly Compliance Moments
- Part Four: Auditing, Annual Review, Discipline, and Corrective Action
- Running time: 42:59
- Learn how to find and fix compliance programs as we walk through examples of how to audit each risk area. We will also talk about conducting an annual review, look at ways to review data collected from your discipline and corrective actions.
- Free Tools: Dashboard reporting tool; Compliance Triag Worksheet; SNF Compliance Checklist; MPA's Guide to Compliance Review
This program has been approved for Continuing Education for 4 total participant hours by NAB/NCERS—Approval 20220702-4-A76016-DL