Monthly Compliance Moments - SNF
Build a culture of compliance with MPA's Monthly Compliance Moments flyers for SNFs!
This digital download includes 12 Monthly Compliance Moments: 8.5 x 11 printable flyers to share with your staff by email - or print them and post them around your building.
- When should you call the compliance hotline?
- Our No Retaliation policy
- What is compliance?
- Selfie Break
- Resident Rights
- Compliance New Year's Resolutions
- You make our compliance program effective
- What keeps you up at night? (compliance reporting)
- Documentation (2 flyers)
- False claims
Each month, share a Monthly Compliance Moment with your staff to keep compliance top of mind. The purpose of the Moments is to create a culture of compliance, where compliance is seen as a positive force that helps employees do their jobs.
MPA recommends sharing the Monthly Compliance Moment in a way (or multiple ways!) most effective in your organization. Examples:
- Bulletin board
- Bathroom, microwave, or drinking fountain flyer
- Workstation screensaver
- Incorporate into in-services
- Paycheck stuffer
- Acrylic frame on break room table
- Text alert
- Employee newsletter
- Digital photo frame
Or, ask managers to share with their team. This is a great way for your employees to receive the compliance message from multiple sources.